Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Forgot something?

Well, well, well... so you see, that refugee thing didn't occur to me. I'm not anymore very keen on telling you about it.

Anyway, I'm just happy that I finally finished the improved look of Tugbong Festival Website and was able to get the subdomain tugbong.pandan.ph for the site. I just updated the site especially the schedule of activities that made me so excited to go home to the Philippines this April, in time for the fiesta celebration.

And, yesterday, I felt accomplished. I just helped Lux International, a website that I designed few years ago, getting their site online again after how many days of being inactive. They change their DNS and they didn't realize that the site was inactive. Well, now it's back to normal.

Today, I got up early. I'm waiting for some people, they're delivering my new office table. So, I'm just dilly-dallying here and writing whatever comes into my mind.

I have to stop now, I still need to do a lot of things, this and that... hmmm...