Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Tugbong Festival Photos

My, this is what I thought. Blogging is nice but I can't write regularly. It's been a while since I wrote here. I just came back from my vacation in the Philippines. It was fun but tiring. Well, you see, I was taking pictures during the Tugbong Festival last April 21 to 25, 2005. You can view the pictures at the Tugbong Festival Website at http://tugbong.pandan.ph or exactly at this page Tugbong Festival 2005 Photo Gallery. Now that I'm back home, I'm busy again, updating and creating websites. I have another one being developed right now. I just hope that I will also be able to update our wedding and vacation site. But I will! Really, I will! Soon! Hmmm...

So, I guess this is all for now. Got to work... if you call it work 'coz' it's just a hobby which keeps me really busy. What else should I do? Hahahaha...